I don’t know about you but being a 20-something, I tend to be pretty busy. That’s why I love easy recipes that are also really healthy! I personally love shrimp and grilled veggies so I decided to make some Shrimp Fajitas.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 green bell pepper sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 pound medium shrimp-peeled and deveined
- 1 cup (1 small) chopped onion
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 3 tablespoons water, or as needed
- 6 (10 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the red and green bell peppers, and onion. Cook, stirring frequently until peppers are hot, but still slightly crisp, about 5 minutes. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- Pour the remaining 1/2 tablespoon of oil into the skillet, and add the shrimp. Cook, stirring occasionally, until pink and opaque. Reduce heat to low, and return the peppers and onion to the skillet. Stir in taco seasoning and water so that everything is evenly coated. Simmer until peppers are heated. Serve in warm tortillas.
And that’s it! I hope you make it and enjoy! Let me know in the comments below, what your favorite recipe to make is!