Eggs, sausage, red bell pepper, and cheese are baked in hash brown potato ‘cups’ for a delicious breakfast for your busy mornings.
- 2 sausage links cut in small pieces
- 3 eggs lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- diced onion or chives if desired
- shredded cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare sausage according to directions. cool slightly and cut into 1/2-inch pieces; set aside.
- In a bowl, combine hash browns, butter, salt and pepper; divide evenly into 6 greased muffin cups. Press mixture onto sides and bottom of muffin cups.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven; divide sausage pieces into muffin cups.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, cheese and bell pepper. Spoon mixture evenly into muffin cups. Sprinkle with onion. Return to oven, bake 13-15 minutes or until set. Enjoy!